- Lying Single Knee Sways: hands under bottom to ensure pelvis doesn't shift (great to add in prior to One Leg Circles)
- Knee Stretch (Round/Flat): one arm comes to small of back or hugs waist to bring the focus to the center and more stability
- Roll Back w/one arm on Cadillac
- Chest Expansion w/one arm on Cadillac: other hand comes behind head or reaches up to the ceiling
- Footwork/Running: balance a bar on hips for stability
- Chair Seated/Kneeling Side Bends
- Crossed Lateral Single Leg Springs on Cadillac: use the opposite spring for bend/press, lower/lifts, a combo of the two and scissors with only one leg
Read Curves, Twists and Bends to learn more about scoliosis and helpful exercises to correct muscle imbalances.